Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz161zIJWuO

17 may 2010

Workshop - My Dress, My Castle

Okay boys and girls so recently I'm doing a workshop along side Like Volkova, Sans designer, whose our teacher, sort to speak. The thign lasts 5 days, which I think totally sucks since I find it too short of a time to do anything. We're going to have to work like crazy again just to get the thing done by friday. Anyhoo, aside from that, the workshop seems pretty cool, but I'm having a hard time finding any inspiration at all. I still don't know what exactly I'm going to do.
The idea is to creat a "dress" with a function, an emotional attachement, an indirect function based on things or every day routinary stuuf we encouter. For example if we hate cars, create some sort of abstract "dress" that would stop traffic, even for a little while. Or if you dislike people staring at you, create a dress that would block those people from seeing your face. They told us to base ourselves on stuff we don't like, so that the outcome is more interesting.
For the time being all I got are some artists to inspire me and I felt liek sharing them with you guys. Enjoy !

Ernesto Netto:





Thomas Schütte:





Oskar Schelemmer:




No hay comentarios:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...