Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz161zIJWuO

1 abr 2010

DD Baby !

Hello bloggers! Well I'm here to announce that our beloved Double Denim, 80's fashion has come back. I heard from the burkiblog that it all started with a picture of Beckham wearing this trend. I have to confess I'm not such a big fan of it, maybe since I'm not that good at combining denims haha, but I have noticed that this fashion trend it totally making it's come back.



Here are some tips to do it right:
  • Contrast is the key: There are so many varieties of denim so have fun and mix and match. Comtrast a briter denim and a lighter one.Take for Example Zac Efron or Rihanna:

  • Accesories: well chosen accesories can balance out the outfit. As in long necklaces, which are personally my favourite, scarfs or belts. Careful with some belts, you don't want to look like you're going to plow the field ! :P

And well the rest is up to you, spice it up with you're own style and you're ready to go ! Just remember, you don't want to look like this:


No hay comentarios:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...